The W380-IDC combines Monitor Audio's Rigid Surface Technology (RST) with their unique IDC module, putting this speaker on a completely different level to other in-wall speakers. The 8" bass driver has a pattern of surface dimples, inspired my japanese origami, to create a more rigid cone that creates natural sounding bass, and awesome sound overall. The IDC module can be pivoted and directed towards the listening area for accurate and refined sound. The true 3-way design allows sound to be reproduced accurately, for increased clarity and realism. The W380-IDC will surpass the expectations of most listeners, and please even the toughest critics.
- 8" Bass Driver
- 4" Midrange Driver
- 1" Tweeter
- 150 Watt
- Trimless Grille
- TriGrip - Secure and easy fixing
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- C-CAM drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- Special Inverted C-CAM RST profile mid-range cone provides improved dispersion pattern.
- True 3-way design
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Mid frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB).
- Boundary compensation control.
- Audio match with CP range 200 & 300 models and Silver & Gold GX Series hi-fi speakers
Monitor Audio W380-IDC
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
40 – 150 W
Drivers Unit Complement
8” C-CAM cone bass driver featuring RST
Pivoting IDC module housing: 4” C-CAM RST inverted mid range driver, 1” C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
MF Level Switch ( +3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB ), Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Diameter: (including grille)
441 mm x 288 mm (17 3/8" x 11 5/16")
Overall Depth: (including grille)
101.5 mm (4")
97.5 mm (3 13/16")
Cut-Out Hole Diameter
387 mm x 234 mm (15 1/4" x 9 3/16")