The CP-WT240LCR is a multi-purpose speaker, for portrait or landscape applications as a high performance music or theatre satellite. Utilising twin 4" C-CAM drivers astride a C-CAM tweeter, the drivers offer greater radiating area working in tandem than a single 6" bass driver.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter.
- 2 x C-CAM bass drivers.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Monitor Audio CP-WT240LCR
60 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 - 100 W
2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement
2 x 4” C-CAM cone bass driver
1” C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
HF Level Switch
(+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Dimensions (H x W x D)
217 x 333 mm (8 9/16 x 13 1/16 inches)
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
103 mm (4 1/16 inches)
183 x 299 mm (7 3/16 x 11 3/4 inches)
97 mm (3 13/16 inches)
4 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic