The CP-CT260's pivoting C-CAM tweeter is joined by a 6" C-CAM bass driver - and high frequency level adjustment by a boundary compensation control for optimum bass tuning when positioned near room corners.
- Pivoting C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter and C-CAM bass driver.
- High overall efficiency.
- High frequency level adjustment (+/-3 dB).
- Boundary compensation controls.
- Our innovative Tri-Grip fixing system is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
- Magnetic and easily removable steel grille.
- Paint-able surface to blend with the living environment. Additional scrim material is provided for trouble free painting.
- Airtight enclosure design, which protects each precision-engineered driver system against the damaging ingress of dust and dirt.
Monitor Audio CP-CT260
66 Hz - 25 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 - 65 W
2.6 kHz @ 12 dB / Octave
Drive Unit Complement
6˝ C-CAM cone bass driver
1˝ C-CAM pivoting Gold Dome tweeter
HF Level Switch
(+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB)
Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Diameter (Including Grille)
285 mm (11 1/4 inches)
Overall Depth (Including Grille)
155 mm (6 1/8 inches)
Cut-Out Hole Diameter
244 mm (9 5/8 inches)
151 mm (5 15/16 inches)
3 position Tri-Grip dog leg fixings
Mineral Filled ABS Plastic
Gold plated 'push' type terminals