The C280-IDC features a 8" bass driver, along with its unique pivoting IDC module. The module includes both a 4" inverted midrange driver and a 1" tweeter. Utlising a 3-way design allows this speaker to reproduce sound accurately, increasing clarity and realism. Although it packs in the IDC technology, the C280-IDC remains discreet by being trimless and flush mounting. The trimless, magnetic grilles are paintable to blend with your interior decorating.
- 8" Bass Driver
- 4" Midrange Driver
- 1" Tweeter
- 120 Watts
- Tri-Grip - Secure and easy fixing
- Trimless - Thin bezel for discreet installation
- Unique IDC dual concentric mid-range/ HF module offering up to 18 degrees of pivot in all directions. Easily directed during post install set-up.
- C-CAM drivers throughout, providing coherent tonal balance and sonic signature across the entire audio frequency spectrum.
- Special Inverted C-CAM RST profile mid-range cone provides improved dispersion pattern
- 3-way design
- High frequency level adjustment (+/- 3dB)
- Boundary compensation control.
- Audio match with CP range 200 models and Silver Series hi-fi.
- Innovative Tri-Grip fixing system that is easier to install than conventional clamping schemes but provides three times the surface area and a better surface seal, maximising bass response and mid-range clarity.
Monitor Audio C280-IDC
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amp Requirements
30 – 120 W
8” C-CAM cone bass driver
pivoting IDC module housing: 4” C-CAM RST inverted mid range driver, 1” C-CAM Gold Dome tweeter
HF Level Switch (+3 dB / 0 dB / -3 dB), Boundary Compensation Switch
Overall Diameter: (including grille)
285 mm (11 1/4")
Overall Depth: (including grille)
160 mm (6 5/16")
156 mm (6 1/8")
Cut-Out Hole Diameter
247 mm (9 3/4")